Friday 19 September 2008

snaptrip: follow-up

Just a quick note to say thanks to all of you who've been using snaptrip today, since it was mentioned on DopplrHQ's Twitter stream. As it says in the questions and answers on the front page, I'm still poking at lots of bits of functionality, and you may see the odd error when I haven't properly caught one of the web services I use failing to send back some text. Despite all that, I can see that the app's been fairly popular, and hopefully it's been useful.

However, I've just spent an evening tightening up some of the text, and also working on how to show that an image already has either Dopplr trip tags or location data. (You've probably noticed there's a link that doesn't work- I didn't expect to be releasing quite so soon- but it might give you a clue as to what's coming next.) I'll try and keep posting fairly regularly, but for now, thanks again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About snaptrip news

snaptrip is a website that takes Dopplr and Flickr, puts them together, shakes them up, and sees what interesting things fall out.

This site lets you know what's new there.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]